All of our websites are mobile friendly optimised for tablet, desktop and mobile view. Database backup included for ease of mind.
Automate your website with social media integration which automatically uploads your recent posts. You won’t have to update your website manually as much which will safe time in the future! Focus on your business priorities with this tip!
Search Engine Optimisation is about being found for the top keywords on a browser. Long-tail and short tail keywords to make sure you are found when your customers are researching for your services.
The most time consuming part of is maintaining a website. We don’t like to work once off. It’s better for both parties to sustain a long term relationship. However, there is no long term commitment.
We work with Shopify and Wordpress mainly as it’s easily integrated with the likes of facebook and instagram shops.
User Experience and Customer Experience are essential to take into consideration when your audience view your website. This involves research of any known setbacks and in turn improving the memorability of your brand. Simplifying the user’s journey with as little clicks as possible to convert to a lead.
UX is a problem solving discipline. Great products solver user problems and generate positive emotions. Design thinking is an iterative process that teams use to understand users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems and create innovative solutions to prototype and test.
Web hosting is an online service that enables you to publish your website or web application on the Internet. When you sign up for a web hosting service, you basically rent some space on a physical server where you can store all the files and data necessary for your website to work properly.
Option to pay monthly or annually to stay on our servers for a lifetime. Only a minimum of 12 months subscription required.
Especially important for multiple employees of the same business. Customer service should always portray professionalism. A custom email address is specific to your business. It lets people know you have an established operation that you take seriously, and it can be a valuable tool in generating brand awareness.
TRADING ONLINE VOUCHER Small business government grants in Ireland
You must register for the online webinar through your local enterprise. Find out more information through your local enterprise here.
You can even apply for a second voucher, we can guide you throughout the application process.
Get in touch for a free quotation now.
Over 170 supports for start-ups and small businesses. Please check out local enterprise to further your research:
Ready to invest in your business?
Planning to strengthen your business resilience beyond COVID-19?
- Isolating your variable costs
- Assessing current pricing strategy
- Gain a leading edge over competitors
Reasons why you should upgrade your website:
- Expand your online presence to increase leads and followers generating more revenue
- Transition your business model to scale success
- SEO– top keywords to boost and rank your website on browser search engines. This can be done by ensuring all images have an alt tag etc.
- Increase click through rate (CTR)
- Inbound and outbound(external) links- the most undervalued tactic for content marketing
- Organic marketing- try what’s free first before touching your advertising budget!
- Keep your content up to date including your copyright footer for legal reasons
- Automate workflow and notify your customers more effectively
- Become a social powerhouse; a better communicator for your customers
- Fresh new look can attract new clientele to build your customer acquisition portfolio